Usually a cookie contains the name of the domain it comes from, the "duration" of the cookie, and a value, almost always a unique number generated randomly.
We have published a cookie preference center that will allow you to accept or decline cookies on our Sites. You can access our cookie preference center by visiting our preference center page cookie-preference-center
Further information is available on
In addition, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if certain cookies are disabled. Should you wish to be alerted before a cookie is accepted on your hard disk, follow the instructions below:
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Cookie settings in web Safari and iOS
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
• Open 'Windows Explorer'
• Click on the 'Search' button on the tool bar
• Type "cookie" into the search box for 'Folders and Files'
• Select 'My Computer' in the 'Look In' box
• Click 'Search Now'
• Double click on the folders that are found
• 'Select' any cookie file
• Hit the 'Delete' button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select "cookies" in the "Help" function for information on where to find your cookie folder.